This resource provides answers to frequently asked questions about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and workers compensation, including:
- Am I covered by the WCB if I have PTSD or another psychological injury?
- What is the PTSD presumption?
- Do I have to work in a certain occupation to be covered by the PTSD presumption?
- What if I suffered a psychological injury many years ago? Am I still covered?
- Does PTSD presumptive coverage guarantee that my WCB claim will be accepted?
- Does the PTSD presumption give workers special benefits?
- What types of treatments does the WCB cover?