Along with the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce, we co-hosted the 2019 Return to Work Conference on Mental Health on October 2 at The Fort Garry Hotel and Conference Centre.
Many mental health-related topics were discussed, with more than 120 HR and health & safety professionals in attendance. The attendees enjoyed practical, thought-provoking presentations from a group of experts:
- Darren Oryniak, VP, WCB Compensation Services
- Jamie Hall, CEO, SAFE Work Manitoba
- Chris Poot, Manager, WCB Return to Work Program Services
- Rebecca Gray, Mental Health Consultant, St. John Ambulance
- WCB consulting physicians, Dr. Mitch Cosman and Dr. Prabath Avadhanula
The Manitoba Chambers have a great wrap-up on the event in case you missed it, along with presentations from all of the speakers available for download.