How do I register for SAFE Work Reports?
The first step to gaining access to the SAFE Work Reports is to become a registered user. For security purposes, there must be only one person in your organization that registers all users within your organization. This person will become the Organization Administrator.
When the Organization Administrator phones the WCB Technical Support Team to register users, they will need the name, phone number and email address of each person they wish to register. If your firm is a registered employer with the WCB you will also be asked for:
- the last reported Annual Estimated Payroll
- your WCB account number
- the WCB Industry Code and corresponding rate
To register, phone the WCB Technical Support Team at 954-4803 in Winnipeg or toll-free at 1-866-751-9245, A WCB Technical Support Team Member will help you register all the users.
What are the system requirements for the SAFE Work Reports?
The system requirements for WCB's SAFE Work Reports inlude:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
- 128-bit encryption version
- Internet Account
- At least 800 x 600 display resolution (1024 x 768 resolution recommended)
If computer system does not meet any of the above requirements, a screen is displayed when you log-in displaying information of the minimum criteria and a list of messages describing what part of your system does not meet the requirements.
When can I use the SAFE Work Reports?
SAFE Work Reports is available to you 24/7. The WCB Technical Support Team is available to assist you Monday-Friday, 8AM-7PM (except on statutory holidays). System and support availability is subject to change.
I can't log into the SAFE Work Reports. What can I do?
Contact the WCB Technical Support Team at 954-4803 (in Winnipeg) or toll-free at 1-866-751-9245.
How often must I change my password and how do I do it?
For security purposes, you must change your password on your initial log-on and every 12 months afterwards. You can also change your password anytime you want. Changing your password is a very simple process.
To change your password:
- Check the change password box on the log-on scree and a change your password screen will appear. (When you are required to change your password, the screen will display automatically.)
- In the current password field, enter your current password.
- In the new password and re-enter new password fields, enter your new password. If you enter an invalid password, an error message will be displayed at the top of the screen.
What passwords can I use?
Use unusual passwords. Never use familiar names like those of your children or company. The following list contains the password rules for the WCB Online Services:
- Your initial password will be a randomly generated, 6-character word.
- You must change your initial password the first time you log in.
- Must be between six and 16 characters and must be different from the previous four passwords you have used.
- Can be of mixed case and contain special characters.
- Must contain a combination of at least two alphabetic, numeric or special characters.
- Be equal to patterns of six keys in a row on the keyboard (eg: qwerty or asdfgh) or their shift representations.
- Contain more than three identical consecutive characters in any position from the previous password.
- Contain more than two consecutive identical characters.
- Be a licence plate number or postal code format.
Why can't I see all the information on the screen?
If the screen shows scroll bars, you may need to scroll up or down to view the remaining data.
Why can't I print all the information on the screen?
You may need to adjust your page setup. Try changing the orientation to landscape.