WCB Return to Work Program Services is a group of experts who offer free consultation services to help create or improve your Return to Work program. An effective Return to Work program can:
- Reduce WCB premiums
- Improve morale
- Retain skilled employees
- Increase productivity.
The Return to Work Program Services team:
- Leads workshops in WCB Basics and Return to Work Basics
- Provides custom workshops to employer groups of 10 or more
- Consults and supports workplaces in updating or creating a Return to Work program
Explains how the WCB operates, including:
- Current rate model
- Claims adjudication and management
- Compliance (understanding rights and responsibilities)
- Appeal process.
Our Consulting Process
We are here to help you create a strong and meaningful Return to Work program through our consulting process:
- Executive Outreach – the WCB and your senior leadership team meet to review injury and time loss data and confirm your participation
- Program Assessment – a Return to Work Consultant assesses your Return to Work program based on industry best practices
- Summary and Action Plan – the Return to Work Consultant presents their report to executive for consideration
- Implement Strategies – executive team determine short and long-term targets and initiate an action plan.
We’re Here to Help
Call 204-954-6161 in Winnipeg, toll free 1-855-954-4321, ext. 6161