WCB Return to Work Program Services is a group of experts who offer free consultation services to help create or improve your return to work program. An effective return to work program can:
- Reduce WCB premiums
- Improve morale
- Retain skilled employees
- Increase productivity.
The Return to Work Program Services team:
- Leads workshops in WCB Basics and Return to Work Basics
- Provides custom workshops to employer groups of 10 or more
- Consults and supports workplaces in updating or creating a return to work program
- Explains how the WCB operates, including:
- Current rate model
- Claims adjudication and management
- Compliance (understanding rights and responsibilities)
- Appeal process.
Our Consulting Process
We are here to help you create a safe and suitable return to work program through our consulting process:
- Executive Outreach – the WCB and your senior leadership team meet to review injury and time loss data and confirm your participation
- Program Assessment – a return to work consultant assesses your return to work program based on industry best practices
- Summary and Action Plan – the return to work consultant presents their report to executive for consideration
- Implement Strategies – executive team determine short and long-term targets and initiate an action plan.
We’re Here to Help
Call 204-954-6161 in Winnipeg, toll free 1-855-954-4321, ext. 6161