All resources available in alternate formats. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.
For free copies of this resource, email email@example.com with the resource name and quantities.
This brochure is also available in: Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Cree, Czech, Dari, German, Karen, Korean, Ojibwa, Polish, Punjabi, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tigrinya, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
This resource provides answers to frequently asked questions about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and workers compensation, including:
- Am I covered by the WCB if I have PTSD or another psychological injury?
- What is the PTSD presumption?
- Do I have to work in a certain occupation to be covered by the PTSD presumption?
- What if I suffered a psychological injury many years ago? Am I still covered?
- Does PTSD presumptive coverage guarantee that my WCB claim will be accepted?
- Does the PTSD presumption give workers special benefits?
- What types of treatments does the WCB cover?