- Policy 21.10.40 Expenses for Attendance at Appeal Hearings: Amended to reflect a decrease in travel allowance, and an increase in meal allowance for attendance at Appeal Hearings.
- Policy 32.00 Statement of Investment Policies and Objectives: Amended by Board Order 21/20 on June 18, 2020, effective June 18, 2020. Revisions to the policy include updating the asset mix to include non-Canadian real estate and updates to bond rating guidelines. Minor formatting changes were also made.
- Policy 35.40.05 Interest Rates under Regulation: Updated to reflect interest rates for over/under interest and late payment penalties.
- Policy 22.214.171.124 Determining Average Earnings for Declared Workers: Policy revised by Board order 15/20 on June 18, 2020 to respond to the Legislative Review Committee's recommendation regarding the reinstatement of a cap on maximum average annual earnings. The effective date remains unchanged. The previous policy is renumbered to 126.96.36.199.01 for reference.
- Policy 52.20, Funding Industry-Based Safety Programs: Revised to reflect new funding model and governance framework, approved by Board Order 11/20 on April 17, 2020, effective July 1, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding your Policy and Procedures Manual, please call (204-954-4395)