FlexPay is an enhanced payroll reporting and payment system for all customers. FlexPay offers:
- easy online payments with more options for when and how payments are made
- online payroll reporting phased in over a two year period with greater flexibility
- convenience of 24/7 online access
- no additional cost
In two easy steps the FlexPay calculator lets you explore what payment options are right for you.
Benefits of the FlexPay System
All customers will enjoy a number of advantages with FlexPay.
- Save time and paperwork by reporting your estimated annual payroll once a year.
- Revise your estimated payroll throughout the current year.
- Pay no interest if the estimated payroll you reported by July 1 is within 25 per cent of actual payroll.
- Greater flexibility in payment schedules, including one or multiple payments.
Additional payment methods including:
- pre-authorized payments
- debit card or credit card
- online, by phone or in person at most financial institutions
Frequently Asked Questions
Read the Frequently Asked Questions for more information on the FlexPay reporting and payment system.
How do I Prepare for FlexPay?
Contact us at AssessmentServices@wcb.mb.ca or call 204-954-4505 (in Winnipeg) or toll free at 1-855-954-4321 ext. 4505.
Note: FlexPay payment options depend on your yearly premium amount. For more information, use the FlexPay calculator to determine which options are applicable to you.
- FlexPay Calculator
- Frequently Asked Questions
- FlexPay Brochure - premium up to $500
- FlexPay Brochure - premium between $500 and $5,000
- FlexPay Brochure - premium greater than $5,000
- Pre-authorized Debit Form
- Pre-authorized Credit Card Form [only available for premiums less than $5,000]
- FlexPay Payment Option Form - premium under $500
- FlexPay Payment Option Form - premium between $500 and $5,000